Tuesday 19 October 2010

Street Style Bristol: Paulo Update! The Creative Paranoiac

Today in his own words, I give you Paulo [who reminds me more & more of Kevin Rowland!]

creative paranoiac

why do i dress up like this?
well maby it springs from my creativity and my deep interest in art....i am an "artist"




for what ever that stands for and might mean
....that's what i have aspired to be and now i can say that i have become quite comfortable with that...



... also it springs somehow from paranoia and how i deal with my public persona.. which i'm sorry to say and hate to admit to it , to mutch on my mind that ocupies my mind..
but perhaps that's the way we as a society and race have become ... we think to much of how others see yourself,,, some kind of twisted reflection..
...or is just pure creativity ?
...is that it?... creativity ?
....yes for me if i was to choose one word to descibe why i do it, it would be just that it would be creativity !!!!!
   creativity
creativity 
contrast and conposition of colour and shapes....

...is it words??
 .. is it because of what i derive fom the meaning of words and what they signify to me..

so is it paranoia or creativity??
yes its paranoia of my creativity
yeah that's it.. paranoid creativity,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment